Two factor authentication (2fa) helps protect your account and we strongly recommend it. What is 2fa?
How do I set it up?
First you need a mobile device or tablet with a downloaded authenticator app.
There are different ones, by google and other services. Below are links to different authenticator apps:
Once you have downloaded an authenticator app:
- Log in to Vaultoro to set up 2fa.
- In settings, there is an option for 2FA under security : Once you enable two factor authentication, there will be a similar pop-up on your screen:
- Scan the code with the authenticator app on your mobile device.
- The app will show a number code. Below is an example of (Lastpass) Authenticator App.
- Enter the number code(Auth Token) on Vaultoro and click on VERIFY.
Now your 2fa is set up and you can withdraw your funds.
You will be asked for a code from your authenticator app everytime login to Vaultoro and on withdrawals, so make sure your mobile device is available.
**You receive a reset code that you should store somewhere safe. This code is not used to log in or withdraw, it is only used in case you loose access to your mobile device should it be stolen or lost.**
Go back to our Homepage: Vaultoro.com