I suggest you ...

Track searches and display the top searches to show how many ideas match.

The Knowledge base section to the right is nifty. It shows the breadth and depth of the content provided by Vaultoro. It would be nice to see the same kind of information about the customers who post here.

I also suggest that you add an article to the knowledge base that provides information about the best practices for those of us who contribute ideas so that we help each other and our input is as effective for each other as it can be. For example: Searching existing feedback extensively is a great idea and can save you from splitting votes on good ideas between two suggestions that are close in nature. Just entering a word in the search box and hitting enter is enough to tell you how many ideas there are that contain that word. Is it easy to get a list of all the ideas that have been "DECLINED" or "PLANNED" or are "UNDER REVIEW" (perhaps so-tagged in the last day/month/year)? Will votes eventually expire if an issue remains unresolved for too long? Are ideas processed in order of voting weight and can that process be transparent?

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dave Scotese commented  · 

Anonymous, it is possible. At the top of the list of ideas there is a button with "Top" on it. The buttons next to it are all provided to allow us to select the order in which the ideas are presented. This may be a recent change because I remember looking for the same thing.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Also, is it possible to examine the ideas in order of how many votes they have?

Feedback and Knowledge Base