I suggest you ...

Bitcoin has become unusable. Please find a viable solution as soon as possible.

I've just tried to submit a bit of 'play money' to Vaultoro via Shapeshift, only to realize that the ENTIRE SUM has been eaten up by fees. The Bitcoin network is clocked, the fees are enourmus, and there is no foreseeable improvement.

I won't name any altcoins, but please: you need to implement a viable crypto payment gateway as soon as possible.

I love the vision of your company, especially the aspect of improving lives of people in developing countries. With 30$ transaction fees this vision is no longer possible.

Thank you!

44 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    n3r0 shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Andreas commented  · 

I would just add Bitcoin Cash. And dont add Privacy coins otherwhise there will be a lot of people selling their "hard earned" Monero for Gold.

• Ty commented  · 

Agree with what has been said already. I am interested in using this service but not with BTC in its current form.

• Anonymous commented  · 

yes, add litecoin or eth deposits please

• justin commented  · 

Accept Bitcoin Cash, Dash and Litecoin. The code you guys have now could easily accommodate all three of these fast, low fee, transactional cryptos. The command line code is identical, I've implemented these on my own crypto platform.

• Bossman ;) commented  · 

100% agreed. BTC is unusable and there are multiple feasible option including currencies without any fees

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed 100%. Please update your software to accept BitCoin Cash, Litecoin, and Etherium ASAP. Also, it will be great to have you guys add the ability to buy silver for clients, as it's much easier to pick up $500 or $1000 of Ag coins from a vault than fractions of an ounce of gold. May you guys empower many people in 2018 and beyond in developing countries and elsewhere!

Feedback and Knowledge Base