I suggest you ...

Bitcoin dominance falls under 50%, it's highest time to revisit altcoin integration e.g. Monero

I was deeply saddened to learn that after over 2 years of operations you still offer only trading Bitcoin against Gold. Upon visiting your support section with the aim of requesting Monero and Silver integration, I was met with a slogan "PLEASE DO NOT SUGGEST ALTCOINS".

This is no longer year 2014 when altcoins were a novelty and could be reasonably presumed as a fad, destined to die down as the time progresses. Today Bitcoin dominance accounts for less than 50% which clearly shows the establishment of viable alternatives to Bitcoin that will dominate a considerable share of the cryptocurrency market.

This brings me back my original request for integration of the most established altcoins like Monero into your platform.

The common argument used for dismissing viability of altcoins is that they can be exchanged into bitcoin on some other altcoin exchange. This thinking is however flawed, as prevailing tax regulation considers every single currency exchange as a taxable event which adds to the reporting burden placed on the client. This can be especially burdensome for big clients like miners.

As a business Vaultoro should strive for maximum efficiency and best accommodation of their clients needs. Therefore I hereby request an establishment of minimum standards for integration of altcoins into Vaultoro platform (e.g. liquidity, market capitalization, age) and immediate integration of Monero, the most established private digital currency.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mateusz shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

You are right! Another altcoin "Dash" must not be missed out. it has the 6th biggest market capitalization , has "private send" (anonymous) and "instant send" chracteristics and and no scaling or forking problems like bitcoin because it has modern governance. Apart from that it has the second largest (self funded) node web after bitcoin as far as i know .

Feedback and Knowledge Base