I suggest you ...

Use Valcambi Combibars for Delivery

I find the Valcambi concept a good method of precious metal packaging for many reasons: ease of visible accountability, ease of shipping, ease of storage upon delivery, ease of exchange should gold reach a real market value, and on and on.

Adoption of the Valcambi would solve many Vaultoro investors' concerns regarding minimum delivery quantity.

As it is, you'll never know how much of a market you're missing because people get spooked by the current delivery policy. One would imagine Vaultoro would capture good profits of even the small orders and low volumes multiplied by an increased user base - plus intangibles of word of mouth promotion and the like.

In any case, I am a happy Vaultoro trader and I don't have a problem with the minimum delivery amount. However, I would like the option of Valcambi in my deliveries.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    NunyaNunya shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Philip ScigalaAdminPhilip Scigala (Founder, Vaultoro Limited) responded  · 

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I get what you are saying. The delivery regarding bar size is not that much of a problem as the delivery process itself. Dealing with different countries customs etc and the costs of delivery just does not make sense if its 100g or less.

We are currently working on a system where we partner with local dealers to facilitate easier and faster delivery. That way also bar size does not matter.

Best
    Philip

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service