I suggest you ...

Gold to Bitcoin at consumer level.

Greetings Vaultoro- PMX is the financial service wing of Smart City Technologies , located in Chicago. We have been considering the development of a Gold Analyzer employing xray spectral analysis to portably evaluate gold, silver and other metals from consumer gold products. The device includes software that allows access to the block chain
the device is the size of a copy machine and it is attached to standard lap top; allows to easily convert between gold and bitcoin, and the conversion to other crypto currency through shapeshifter.

The greater goal is to deploy the device in banks, currency exchanges, and allow for the conversion of circulating consumer gold into a new or preexisting cryptocurrency, like bitcoin at a single point of service. Tn the USA ,Converting gold into bitcoin is a labor intensive process requiring multiple steps. Also there is a push into backing cryptocurrencies with gold in order to create a stable currency. Your product would allow us to focus our attention to the cash flow elements of process rather than attempting to develop essentially the same product.

We are therefore looking to:go after consumer gold, and convert to bitcoin, storing smelted gold in your vault or a us vault.

Our device has been:
1) Private labeled on OEM product into a US brand
2) Expand the device from a strictly analytical device into transaction oriented device
for general consumer orientation.
3) Explore the device as part of a cryptocurrency protocol that transacts consumer gold into a gold backed currency.
4) Re sell the private labeled product to banks, pawn shops, etc.
5) Develop the peripheral software and circuit board for your device.
6) connect to vaultoro at time conversion at Point of Sales.
Looking forward to your thoughts.
Best Regards
Dan Saviano md 1 630 888 1433

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google