I suggest you ...

There is no "Contact Us" button in Vaultoro site. How can I ask a question to Vaultoro? This is strange.

Please do have a "Contact Us" button so that we can ask questions about ,for example,audit things.

My Questions:
1. How can I be sure that so called Pro Aurum's Statement, BDO's Certificate etc. are not fraudulent documents. Anybody can fake documents these days,can't they? These things are all useless! Vaultoro must use digital documents and/or certificates signed by the issuer's private key. And the issuer must present his public key finger print in his company's website. Then we can be certain.

2. Some other issues.
1)Bitcoins in Cold storage are far less than the Warm Storage,which is quite inconsistent to what the Vaultoro is saying. Why are you not following the rules you set for yourself? Most of the amount should be in Cold storage.
2)And I found that this cold storage include some spent transactions,which is not good! Because cold storage must be used like a savings without any partial withdrawl. Is it not?
3)Total Gold holdings is a little more than the amount stated by the Pro Aurum as of 13th April 2017. And I saw the total gold holdings changes from time to time. It is strange.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Yanghwan Lim shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminPhilip Scigala (Founder, Vaultoro Limited) responded  · 

Hi! There is a an email (support@vaultoro.com) and there is a yellow question mark in the bottom right to contact us.

Regarding your questions:
    1) Sure everything can be forged. We provide the original statements from Pro Aurum. Also Pro Aurum can check these for accuracy. If they are false we would damage Pro Aurums reputation and they would discontinue working with us. There is a chain of trust, we also trust Pro Aurum and BDO. Our customers have to trust them, too but we are as transparent as possible with our transparency, more transparent than any other exchange. Even if Pro Aurum would „sign“ the documents they can be false by Pro Aurum. As you see there is always a matter of trust involved. If you can not trust this system, this is a choice you make, and that is ok.

2)
    a) Actually the warm wallet is also cold, it is just another name. The problem are large transactions from users. We have to always balance cold hot and warm to make the site work. The rule is that Bitcoin in cold+warm are more than our users Bitcoin, so it is secure for our users.
    b) If users buy a lot of gold we have to use the Bitcoin to buy gold, we cannot leave them In cold storage forever.
    C) Today is the 13th of April and some more people bought gold today. The Pro Aurum certificate is a manual document is not linked automatically with the database. It is a manual document that gives updated every week. The amount of gold changes because user trade it to Bitcoin.

If you have any more questions contact me under support@vaultoro.com

Best
    Philip

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon