Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Colt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How will a debit card work without adding local/fiat currency to the platform? FIAT CURRENCIES SHOULD BE KEPT FAR AWAY FROM VAULTORO.

FIAT/LOCAL CURRENCIES ARE GARBAGE. Totally worthless. Furthermore, and I’m certain Vaultoro knows this very well; for everyone else, adding fiat currencies adds tremendous reporting and identification requirements to the platform. Governments require that any institution dealing in their currency gather identification and many other things from EACH INDIVIDUAL MEMBER of the institution and pass it along. So if you are asking for local/fiat currency support, you ask to throw away anonymity, flexibility of the platform, and everything that makes Vaultoro great. You also ask to be taxed on all your purchases and returns, because Vaultoro would have to turn over that information too.

• Austin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add debit card before I can invest when you do please let me know thanks

• Christian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not sure why you'd need a debit card. All I have to do is convert some gold for bitcoin and use one of those new mobile payment systems like Crypterium.

• eb8 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this service will be every-day usable with
        1) other coins to transfer funds - the fee for BTC is 8-100$, transaction times couple hours - BTC is broken.
        2) debit card
        3) other metals, silver, paladium, etc

• choc49 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The site is too restrictive,only gold available,that's why I haven't used it yet.Now if you were to add a debit card and or silver,you would easily quadruple patronage.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This site/service has a fraction of the value it will once a debit card is available.

Using this site serves two purposes that I value:
        1 - get out of BTC without turning into fiat to ride out down trends in BTC
        2 - spend my btc on a debit card effectively avoiding my bank account and hopefully the IRS

With out the debit card the site has limited value

Feedback and Knowledge Base