How would you improve Vaultoro

1. offer an option to transfer gold from a Vaultoro-held ProAurum account to a customer-held ProAurum account

Offer an option to transfer the gold - or parts of it - which Vaultoro holds on a customer's behalf to a ProAurum account held by this customer. By this, the delivery option would be simplified for both the customer and Vaultoro as the gold would not leave the ProAurum vault reducing the paper work for Vaultoro significantly. I regard anything of up to 10% as fee - based on the value transfered - as acceptable (to be divided between proAurum and Vaultoro).

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Denominate in satoshis/g or BTC/kg, not BTC/g

Right now, price is 0.0142. Three decimal places is quite coarse when one of them is 0. Please improve the quote display to show more meaningful decimal places, or increase the denominator to something larger, like 10g or 100g. This will be an important improvement to make the order book and market depth charts more meaningful.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add Stop Loss order

Add Stop Loss order to stop loss ;-)

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Price of Bitcoin and Gold in US dollar and Euro through the APIs.

It would be useful to retrieve the price of Bitcoin and Gold in US dollar and Euro through the APIs.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Automatically email monthly holdings statements

I would like to receive monthly statements of my holdings automatically by email - just to avoid having to log in and download statements after they've been generated on the 1st of each month.

(Until you can also support PGP encryption of outgoing emails (which others have suggested), this should be an opt-in feature.)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Track searches and display the top searches to show how many ideas match.

The Knowledge base section to the right is nifty. It shows the breadth and depth of the content provided by Vaultoro. It would be nice to see the same kind of information about the customers who post here.

I also suggest that you add an article to the knowledge base that provides information about the best practices for those of us who contribute ideas so that we help each other and our input is as effective for each other as it can be. For example: Searching existing feedback extensively is a great idea and can save you from splitting votes…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bitcoin dominance falls under 50%, it's highest time to revisit altcoin integration e.g. Monero

I was deeply saddened to learn that after over 2 years of operations you still offer only trading Bitcoin against Gold. Upon visiting your support section with the aim of requesting Monero and Silver integration, I was met with a slogan "PLEASE DO NOT SUGGEST ALTCOINS".

This is no longer year 2014 when altcoins were a novelty and could be reasonably presumed as a fad, destined to die down as the time progresses. Today Bitcoin dominance accounts for less than 50% which clearly shows the establishment of viable alternatives to Bitcoin that will dominate a considerable share of the cryptocurrency…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. historical chart btc/g from vaultoro trades

Would be very usefull a tradingview like chart, also with only basic function but with historical price and volume from vaultoro site, in Btc/g. Usefull to understand relative movements and actula trend

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. to add more currencies to display the bitcoins/gold price

only in dollars is confusion, also it would be great to change . to ,

thanks,m.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Support for the FIDO U2F protocol when logging into Steam

Support for the FIDO U2F protocol when logging into Steam

Implement support for the FIDO universal two factor protocol when logging into Steam. While it requires that the end user buys a compatible authenticator (like the YubiKey), it is safer, easier and simpler than steam guard. It is an open protocol supported by companies like Google & Facebook and is supposedly fairly straightforward to implement.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. What's your plan for BIP 148?

BIP 148 being about (Signaling) SegWit support. In case the there is split, there will be risk of replay transactions and even risk of subsequent transactions the legacy chain getting wiped out by the new one.
    Thanks

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Provide more information on why you don't want altcoins to be suggested.

Perhaps there'd be too many. In that case, why not identify some that you're comfortable supporting and let the users vote for them.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Silver + better charts

Add silver trading + better charts for historical prices of gold/silver and the price in €+$.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Provide CSV Transaction Reports for Financial Planning Software Importing for Cost Basis Analysis

I recommend that Vaultoro provide Wallet and Gold Account monthly Transaction Reports in CSV format for Money Management Importing for calculating cost basis for taxes. If the CSV has the proper fields for date, amount, cost, total, fees, etc., customers could import this data into financial planning software such as Quicken and Money. There are tools that convert CSV to QIF format to allow importing into these tools. This would allow for cost basis reporting. Currently, those that are attempting to calculate cost basis for taxes must do this by hand from Vaultoro PDF reports.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Have separate maker/taker fees. 0.5% is fairly high. Change to 0.2%/0.4% maker/taker. Or lower.

Most exchanges charge lower fees for limit orders that add liquidity to the order book. Bitmex even gives a 0.25% rebate for limit orders, instead of charging a fee. I understand that Vaultoro provides a unique service so higher fees are justified, but 0.5% is pretty high.

I definitely suggest changing to some form of maker/taker fee model, where the maker pays half the fee of the taker. So 0.2%/0.4%, 0.15%/0.3%, etc.

This will add liquidity and encourage more transactions, as fees would be lower overall.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Need a way to get smaller amounts delivered because most people will never have 100 g

The need for small amounts delivered because the average person is never going to have 100 g of gold. Now if it was transferable to silver or copper so that the amount delivered could be met then that would be nice. As it is I may just have to turn my bit of gold back into bitcoin & withdraw everything & cut my loss. I will have to warn people about the minimum amount for delivery. Too bad I was really excited now I'm bummed

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please add your company telephone number and phone number for contact information

In my opinion it would be a great benefit if you could provide your company phone number and physical address so the clients can make contact with you if it becomes necessary for purchases and/or withdrawals. With the tensions in the world concerning a possible War War III happening, your clients would be cut off to our investments and would have noway of withdrawing the funds if necessary if war was to break out and causes the loss of the internet. If you supplied your contact information, I sure we could call or write and provide sufficient information to prove…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

How would you improve Vaultoro

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base